জাতীয় বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ের হিসাববিজ্ঞান অনার্স চতুর্থ বর্ষের পরীক্ষা। অনার্স ৪র্থ বর্ষের বিনিয়োগ বিশ্লেষণ ও পোর্টফোলিও ব্যবস্থাপনা pdf সাজেশন ও বিষয়ভিত্তিক প্রশ্নের উত্তর। বিষয়: কর্পোরেট আইন ও অনুশীলন, বিষয় কোড: ২৪২৫১৭।
বিনিয়োগ বিশ্লেষণ ও পোর্টফোলিও ব্যবস্থাপনা pdf
ক-বিভাগ: অতিসংক্ষিপ্ত প্রশ্নোত্তর
1. Define business research.
Ans: Business research is the application of the scientific method in searching for the truth about business phenomena. These activities include defining business process.
2. What is cross-validate?
Ans: Cross Validate is to verify that the empirical findings from one culture also exist and behave similarly in another culture.
3. Define variable and constant.
Ans: A variable is anything that varies or changes from one instance to another. A constant is something that does not change. constants are not useful in addressing research questions.
4. What is research Proposal?
Ans: The research proposal is a written statement of the research design. It always includes a statement explaining the purpose of the study (in the form of research objectives or deliverables) and a definition of the problem, often in the from of a decision statement.
5. What is depth Interview?
Ans: A one-on-one interview between a professional researcher and a research respondent conducted about some relevant business or social topic is called depth interview.
6. What is observation?
Ans: Observation can be a very important qualitative tool. The participant-observer approach typifies.
7. Define experiment?
Ans: Experiment is a research method in which situations are controlled so that or more variables can be manipulated in order to test hypothesis.
8. What is covariance?
Ans: The extent to which two variables are associated systematically with each other is called covariance.
9. What is dummy variable?
Ans : The way a dichotomous (two group) independent variable is represented in regression analysis by assigning a 0 to one group and a 1 to the other is called dummy variable.
10. Define F test.
Ans: A procedure used to determine whether there is more variability in the scores of one sample than in the scores of another sample is called F-test.
11. What is discriminate analysis?
Ans: A statistical technique for predicting the probability that an object will belong in one of two or more mutually exclusive categories of the dependent variable, based on several independent variables is called discriminant analysis.
12. What is co-efficient of determination?
Ans: A measure obtained by squaring the correlation coefficient; the proportion of the total variance of a variable accounted for by another variable is called Coefficient of determination.
13. What is research?
Ans: Research is a detailed study of a subject, especially in order to discover new information or reach a new understanding.
14. Mention various types of research.
Ans: Various types of research-
1. Descriptive Research.
2. Applied Research.
3. Quantitative Research.
4. Conceptual Research.
5. Empirical Research.
6. Qualitative Research.
7. Fundamental Research.
8. Analytical Research.
15. What is theory?
Ans: A formal, logical explanation of some events that includes pre-dictions of how things relate to one another is called theory.
16. Mention the stage of theory development.
Ans: The state of theory development is –
(i) People pass through stages in a specific order. With each stage building on capacities developed in the previous stage.
(ii) Stage are related to age.
(iii) Development is discontinues with qualitatively different capacities emerging each stage.
17. Define research process.
Ans: Research process is a step used to collect and analyse information to increase our understanding of topic or issue.
18. What is research problem?
Ans: A research problem is a statement about an area of condition to be improved upon, a difficulty to be eliminated, scholarly literature, in theory, or in practice that point to or a troubling question that exists in the need for meaningful understanding and deliberate investigation. In some social science disciplines the research problem is typically posed in the form of one or more questions. A research problem does not state how to do something, offer a vague or broad proposition, or present a value question.
19. Mention the advantage of primary data.
Ans: The advantages of primary data are-
1. Generally, the large organization collects and uses the primary data.
2. It can be used as the source of secondary data.
3. It is collected on the basis of original unit or scale.
20. What is measurement?
Ans: Measurement is the process of describing some properly of a phenomenon of interest, usually by assigning numbers in a reliable and valid way.
21. Mention the levels of measurement.
Ans: Mention the Levels of Measurement.
22. What is data?
Ans: Data are collection of any number of related observations. Data is the new material of any statistical work.
23. Define data and information.
Ans: Data: Data are collections of any number of related observations. Data is the raw material of any statistical work.
Information: Data formatted (structured) to support decision making or define the relationship between two facts is called information.
24. What is information?
Ans : Data information (structured) to support decision making or define the relationship between two facts is called information.
খ-বিভাগ: সংক্ষিপ্ত প্রশ্ন
1. What are the difference between data, Information and intelligence?
2. Compare and contrast deductive logic with inductive logic.
3. Discuss the categories of qualitative research.
4. Describe the layout of the research report.
5. Distinguish between one failed test and two failed test.
6. Write down the conditions of the success of an interview.
7. What factors are important to determine the sample size?
8. Show the difference between Primary and Secondary Data.
9. Mention the characteristics of research.
10. Mention the main stages of research process.
11. What are the criteria of a good research problem?
12. What are the advantages and disadvantages of secondary data?
13. What are the goals of interview?
14. Describe the techniques of developing measurement tools.
15. What is difference between census and sample method?
16. What are the steps to prepare a research report?
গ-বিভাগ: রচনামূলক প্রশ্ন
1. Explain business ethics? How are ethics relevant to research?
2. Discuss the steps of problem – definition process.
3. Discuss the format for the research proposal with an example.
4. (a) What are the difference between qualitative research and quantitative research?
(b) “Secondary data have been called the first line of attack for business research.” – Explain.
5. (a) Distinguish between census and survey.
(b) What do zou know about parameter and statistics?
6. You have given the following information of sky View Corporation:
(i) Determine the regression equation of sales on advertisement expense.
(ii) Compute, the advertisement-expense when sales of Tk. 40 lac.
7. (a) Discuss the Type I and Type II error.
(b) Discuss the concept of Analysis of variance (ANOVA).
8. (a) What is the facts of statistical hypothesis?
(b) How does a researcher choose significance level?
9. (a) What are the good qualities of a good researcher?
(b) What should be considered before starting a business?
10. (a) Describe the techniques involved in defining a problem.
(b) Describe the tools of qualitative research.
11. (a) Describe about case study method.
(b) Mention the steps of problem analysis of a case.
12. (a) Describe the methods of measuring validity.
(b) Describe the steps towards designing a question.
13. (a) What are the criteria for effective field-work?
(b) What are the advantages and disadvantages of field-work?
14. Give a brief description about the types of research report.
(b) What is tabulation and what are the requirements of a good tabulation?
15. (a) Give a brief description about the types of research report.
(b) What are the steps of prepare a research report?
16. (a) What is the oral presentation of a research report?
(b) What are the suggestions for oral presentation of a research report?
আরো দেখো : হিসাববিজ্ঞান ৪র্থ বর্ষের সকল বিষয়ের উত্তরসহ সাজেশন
অনার্স চতুর্থ বর্ষের পরীক্ষার্থীরা, কোর্সটিকায় তোমরা এ সাজেনটি উত্তরসহ সংগ্রহ করতে পারবে। ওপরে দেওয়া Answer Sheet অপশনে ক্লিক করে অনার্স ৪র্থ বর্ষের হিসাববিজ্ঞান বিনিয়োগ বিশ্লেষণ ও পোর্টফোলিও ব্যবস্থাপনা pdf সাজেশন সংগ্রহ করে নাও। ডাউনলোড করতে অসুবিধা হলে আমাদের ফেসবুক পেজে ইনবক্স করো। শিক্ষার্থীরা অন্যান্য বিষয়ের নোট ও সাজেশান্স পেতে আমাদের YouTube চ্যানেলটি SUBSCRIBE করতে পারো এই লিংক থেকে।