জাতীয় বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ের অনার্স ২য় বর্ষ ব্যবস্থাপনা বিভাগ ব্যবসায় যোগাযোগ সাজেশন
ব্যবসায় যোগাযোগ সাজেশন ২০২৩
বিষয় কোড : ২২২৬০৩
ক বিভাগ : অতিসংক্ষিপ্ত প্রশ্ন ও উত্তর
1. What is horizontal process?
Ans. Horizontal process of communication means communication flows from sender to receiver horizontally.
2. What is decoding?
Ans. Decoding is the process by which the receiver assigns meaning to the symbols encoded by the sender.
3. What is circular process?
Ans. The process which flows in a circular way is called circular communication process.
4. What is New Comb’s model?
Ans. New comb’s communication model is like triangular shape. In this model, existence of three parties to execute the functions of communication has been shown.
5. What is feedback?
Ans. Feedback is the return message or response from the receiver to the sender.
6. What is feedback model?
Ans. The feedback model implies the system or existence of feedback in the communication process.
7. What is message?
Ans. When there is any interest or intention or idea in the mind of sender, he makes encoding of such which is known as message.
8. What is Circular Model of Communication?
Ans. This model highlights two way communication. Here the importance is given on the response of the receiver. So, sender always anticipates feedback from the receiver.
9. What is communication model?
Ans. A communication model describes how communications works.
10. What are the informal communication networks?
Ans. (i) Single strand chain (ii) Gossip chain, (iii) Probability chain and (iv) Cluster chain.
11. Define external operational communication.
Ans. Communication that takes place with the customers, suppliers, banks and other concerned outsiders is known as external operational communication.
12. What do you mean by horizontal communication?
Or, What is horizontal communication?
Ans. Communication between employees of same level is known as horizontal communication.
13. What is meant by mass communication?
Or, Define mass-communication
Ans. When communication takes place among large group of people then it can be termed as mass communication.
14. Define communication skills.
Ans. The techniques which help to reduce or eliminate the chances of misunde landing can be termed as communication skills.
15. Define formal communication.
Ans. Communication by using the formal official channel can be termed as formal communication.
16. What is informal communication.
Ans. Communication without using formal channel is known as informal communication.
17. Mention three major advantages of informal communication.
Ans. (i) Free flow of information; (ii) Flexibility & (iii) Enhance mutual trust.
18. Mention two disadvantages of non-verbal communication.
Ans. (i) Vague and imprecise, (ii) Difficult to understand.
19. What is downward communication. Ferrer?)
Ans. Downward communication is the flow of information from higher authority to lower authority.
20. What do you mean by brevity of busines letter?
Ans. Brevity is one of the essential qualities of business letter Therefore, to draft any Bai letter, the writer or sender must be specific the paint and disclose everything in brief.
21. What is ultimatum Letter?
Ans. Ultimatum letter is a final proposition to one whose rejection will end negotiations and resort force or other direct action.
22. What are the 5 C’s of effective writing?
Ans. 5 C’s of effective writing one: (1) Clear, (ii) Concise, (iii) Complete. (iv) Correct and (v) Courtesy.
23. What is oral communication.
Ans. Exchanging views with others through words is known as oral communication.
24. What are the media of oral communication?
Ans. Face to face conversation, telephone, vedio conference, interview, meeting etc.
25. What is meant by interview?
Ans. Interview is a systematic oral technique for obtaining data directly from an individual.
26. What is agenda?
Ans. List of subject-matters to be discussed in a meeting is called agenda.
27. What is notice?
Ans. Notice is given to the shareholders of a company to inform them about a meeting.
28. Who is a proxy?
Ans. A proxy is a legal representative of a shareholder who is entitled to vote in a meeting on behalf of the original shareholder.
29. What is a resolution? (?)
Ans. A motion becomes a resolution when it is adopted by the majority members of a meeting.
30. What are the lest of mass communication skills?
Ans. Encoding skills and decoding skills help to test the skill of mass communication.
31. How many types of media of Mass communication?
Ans. There are two types of media of Mass communication like- 1. Direct mass media; 2. Indirect mass media.
32. Write down some Essential factors of Mass communication.
Ans. (i) More than one party; (ii) Appropriate media; (iii) Exchange of opinions; (iv) Place of origin (v) Acceptability and feedback.
33. What is speech?
Ans. Speech means talking, discussing or narrating on a specific matter or any other thing.
34. What is face to face communication?
Ans. What one person discusses his views, opinion to another person and exchange their views in presence of both then it is called face to face communication.
35. What is formal meeting?
Ans. When a meeting is arrange following po prescribed rules and regulations or official decorum of an enterprise it is called formal meeting.
36. What is body language?
Ans. When we communicate with others without words but with the help of different parts of our body that is called body language.
37. What is visual communication?
Ans. When any news, information are depicted graphically and with help of ap, picture, it is termed as visual communication.
38. Define proxemics.
Ans. Proxemics is the study of how we communicate with the space around us. involves how we arrange personal space and what we arrange in it.
39. What is line charts?
Ans. When the information is shown on a graph through line it is called line chars.
40. What is pie-chart?
Ans. When the information is shown through a circle, it is called pie-chart.
খ বিভাগ : সংক্ষিপ্ত প্রশ্ন
1. “Communication is the life blood of any organization”–Explain.
Or. Discuss the Importance of Business communication.
2. What do you mean by ‘Communication?
3. What are the barriers to effective communication?
Or, Describe the barriers to effictive communication in business organization.
4. Is feedback essential for effective communication?
5. Differentiate business communication, general communication.
6. Mention the conditions of effective communication.
Or. State the Conditions of effective communication.
Or, How does communication make effective?
7. Discuss the functions of communication.
Or. Describe the importance of communication.
8. No Communication, No Management.-Explain.
9. How to overcome communication barriers?
10. Describe the objectives of business communication.
Or. What are the purpose of business communication.
Or, Briefly discuss the purpose of Business Communication.
11. Narrate, the communication process with line picture.
12. Why feedback is necessary for the completion of effective communication process?
Or, Is feedback essential for completeness of communication process?
Or, Why feedback is necessary for completion of the communication process?
13. State the demerits of upward communication.
Or, Discuss the limitation of upward communication.
14. How to make upward communication effective?
Or. Discuss the essentials/factors of effective upward communication.
15. How to make horizontal communication effective?
Or. Discuss the essentials of effective horizontal communication.
16. Briefly discuss the merits of horizontal Communication.
17. Describe the advantage/importance of horizontal Communication.
18. What do you mean by mass-communication.
Or. What is meant Mass communication?
Or. Define Mass communication.
19. What are the objectives of mass communication?
Or. Discuss the purposes of mass communication?
20. Distinguish between formal and informal communication.
Or. Write down the differences between Formal and Informal Communication.
Or. Showed the different between formal and informal communication?
21. Discuss the Advantage of Formal Communication.
22. Describe the characteristics of mass communication.
Or, Discuss the characteristics of mass-communication.
Or, What are the characteristic or features of Mass-communication?
23. Mention the various media of written communication.
Or, Discuss different media of written communication.
24. What factors should be considered drafting a resume?
25. Discuss the importance of a business letter.
26. Mention the series of Dunning Letter.
27. What is meant by Appointment Letter?
28. What are the benefits of business letter?
Or, Discuss the importance/ necessity of business letter.
29. Discuss the qualities of a ideal business letter.
Or, Narrate the qualities of a business letter.
30. Why written communication is important in business?
Or, Discribe the advantage of written communication.
31. Show the difference between memo and a letter.
32. How does memorandum differ from letter?
33. Mention the features of office memo.
34. Define downward communication.
35. What are the techniques of non-verbal communication?
36. Briefly explain audio-visual aids in communication.
37. Discuss the importance of non-verbal communication.
38. State the symbols of non-verbal communication.
Or. Discuss the symbol of non- Verbal communication.
39. Discuss the Media of visual communication.
40. What is meant downward communication.
গ বিভাগ : রচনামূলক প্রশ্ন
1. Define communication model.
Or. What is meant by communication model?
2. Discuss the importance of communication model.
3. What is mean by barriers to communication?
4. Briefly discuss the features of Communication.
5. Discuss the essential qualities of a good communication
6. Describe the essential conditions/qualities/monicament of an affective communication.
7. What are the possible of poor feedback?
8. What is effective communication?
Or, What is meant by effective communication?
9. What do you mean by communication process?
Or, What is commutation Process?
10. Discuss the elements of communication process.
Or. Discuss the essential features of communication process?
Or, Describe the components of communication.
11. Describe the importance of electronic media in business communication.
Or, Discuss the importance of electronic media in business communication.
Or. Describe the importance of electronic media in business communication.
12. Distinguish between communication process & communication model.
13. Explain how communication can incrases the efficiency of management.
14. Briefly discuss the various types of communication Skills.
15. Describe the types of communication skills.
16. How can you improve presentation skill?
17. Discuss the importance of two way communication.
18. Discuss the limitations of communication model.
19. Discuss the barriers to effective communication.
20. Discuss the role of communication in management.
21. Describe the principles of communication.
Or, Describe the 7C’s of communication.
22. What is business letter?
23. Sketch the different parts of a business letter.
24. What do you mean by circular Letter.
25. Prepare a specimen copy of circular Letter.
26. What is curriculum vitae?
27. What are the characteristics of a good curriculum vitae?
28. What is resume?
29. Describe the characteristic of a good curriculum vitae.
30. Prepare a standard format of CV.
Or, Draft your own speciman of a CV.
31. What is dunning letter?
32. What is an application?
Or. Define aplication letter.
33. What are the considering factors in writing an application?
34. Discuss the barriers to effective communication.
35. Write an application for the post of an accounts officer of Grameenphone Ltd.
36. What is meant by written communication?
Or, What do you mean by written communication.
37. Mention the situation in where written communication is more effective.
38. What is job application?
39. Write an application addressing the HRM Department.
40. Write an application addressing the HRM Department.
জাতীয় বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ের ব্যবস্থাপনা অনার্স ২য় বর্ষের প্রিয় শিক্ষার্থীরা, এই লিংকে ক্লিক করে মানব সম্পদ ব্যবসায় যোগাযোগ সাজেশন pdf download করে নাও। কোর্সটিকায় আমরা রাষ্ট্রবিজ্ঞান বিভাগের সকল বিষয়ের সাজেশন প্রকাশ করেছি। যা তোমরা সম্পূর্ণ ফ্রিতে সংগ্রহ করতে পারবে।