গত দুই বছর করোনা মহামারীর কারণে উচ্চ মাধ্যমিক সিলেবাসে ব্যপক পরিবর্তন এসেছে। তোমরা যারা এ বছর পরীক্ষা দেবে, তাদের জন্য সিলেবাস অনেক সংক্ষিপ্ত করা হয়েছে। আর তাই তোমাদের এই সংক্ষিপ্ত সিলেবাসের আলোকে আমরা আজ important letter for hsc 2022 শেয়ার করবো। letter নিয়ে আমাদের এই সাজেশনে আমরা কেবল অতি গুরুত্বপূর্ণ প্রশ্নগুলোই সংযুক্ত করেছি। অন্যদিকে খুব একটা প্রয়োজন নেই এমন প্রশ্নগুলো বাদ দিয়েছে।
ফলে Letter এর এই সংক্ষিপ্ত তালিকাটি তোমাদের জন্য বিশেষ প্রয়োজনীয় হবে। নিচে দেওয়া তালিকাটি দেখো এবং সবশেষে এই চিঠিগুলো আমাদের সাজেশন শীটের মাধ্যমে পিডিএফ ফাইলে ডাউনলোড করে নাও। তবে হ্যাঁ, এইচএসসি পরীক্ষার্থীদের জন্য আমরা ইংরেজি ১ম পত্র এক্সক্লুসিভ সাজেশন তৈরি করেছি। তাই অল্প সময়ে পরীক্ষায় ভালো প্রস্তুতির জন্য সাজেশনগুলো ডাউনলোড করে নিতে ভুলবে না।
important letter for hsc 2022
1. Write a letter to your pen-friend about Bangladesh and her people.
2. Write a letter to your friend who smokes a lot of cigarettes describing the bad effects of smoking and advising him to stop it.
3. Your father sent you a letter not to waste time using facebook/internet. Now, write a letter to reply it.
4. Write a letter to your father about your aim in life.
5. Write a letter to your friend Nasif telling him about the study tour you enjoyed a few days ago.
6. Write a letter to your friend about your visit to a place of historical importance.
7. Write a letter to your younger brother about the importance of learning English.
8. Write a letter to your younger brother/friend about the importance of physical exercise.
9. Write a letter to your younger brother advising him not to copy/ adopt unfair means in the examination.
10. Write a letter congratulating your friend on his success in the exam.
11. Write a letter to your younger brother/friend about the importance of reading newspaper.
12. Write a letter to your younger brother/friend about the importance of games and sports.
13. Write a letter to your friend about the prize-giving ceremony of your college.
14. Write a letter to your friend telling him/her what you intend to do after the HSC examination.
15. Write a letter consoling your friend on his father’s untimely death.
important letter for hsc 2022
1. Write a letter to your pen-friend about Bangladesh and her people. (বাংলাদেশ ও এর জনগণ সম্পর্কে তোমার পত্রবন্ধুকে/পত্রমিতাকে একটি চিঠি লেখ।)
3 February 2017
Thank you for your letter. Thanks for your interest to know about my country. I am writing a few words about it.
Bangladesh is a small country. Its land area is 1,47,570 square kilometers. It became independent through a sanguinary war in 1971. Thirty lakhs of people died for the country. It is a tropical country. It has six seasons. It is called a land of rivers as it is criss-crossed by hundreds and thousands of rivers and tributaries. Our land is very fertile. The monsoon blows over it and there is a lot of rain here. It has too big a population. It is now a fast developing country. Though my country is small, it is rich in crops, fruits, flowers, birds and animals. Rice with fish is our staple food.
Ours is a very beautiful country. The climate is neither too hot nor too cold. As it is a country of heavy rainfall, floods occur every year. Floods cause a great damage to life and property. Our people are very simple. Most people are farmers. We want love and peace. There are people of different communities who live in harmony. We have different festivals and rituals. The natural beauty of the country is charming. The spring is the most beautiful season when nature smiles with sights and sounds. We are proud of our country, our culture and heritage. You are cordially invited to visit our country.
Hope to hear from you soon. I am fine.
2. Write a letter to your friend who smokes a lot of cigarettes describing the bad effects of smoking and advising him to stop it. (তোমার বন্ধু প্রচুর সিগারেট খায়/ধূমপান করে। ধূমপানের কুফলের বর্ণনা দিয়ে এবং ধূমপান বন্ধ করার উপদেশ দিয়ে বন্ধুর কাছে একটা চিঠি লেখ।)
18 February, 2017
My dear Rana
At first take my cordial ( love and hearten greetings from the core of heart. I am very anxious () about you as you smoke a lot of cigarettes a day. Smoking is surely harmful to health. I hope this letter will be able to make you conscious of the bad effects of smoking and help you stop it.
Smoking causes a major health hazard. It is so dangerous that it may cause cancer, heart attack, chronic bronchitis and other diseases. One puff of cigarette smoke contains more or less nicotine, methyl alcohol, carbon monoxide, formaldehyde, arsenic, benzopyrene and several other acids which are fatal to human beings. It will decay and destroy you day by day. So you should stop it without further delay.
With best wishes to you.
3. Your father sent you a letter not to waste time using facebook/internet. Now, write a letter to reply it. (তোমার বাবা ফেসবুক/ইন্টারনেট ব্যবহার করে সময় অপচয় না করার কথা বলে তোমাকে একটি চিঠি পাঠিয়েছে। এখন, এর উত্তরে একটা চিঠি লেখ।)
17, North Brook Road, Jessore
25 April, 2017
My dear father
I hope you are hale and hearty. I have just received your letter. In your letter you have forbidden me to waste my time by using facebook. I know it well that you have told this because of the adverse effects of facebook. But it has some advantages too. It is a great/best way to keep in touch with the family and friends who live far away. We can easily communicate with our near and dear ones with instant messaging and even video chat. We can easily update status, photos and profile information through it. In spite of having many advantages it has some disadvantages too. Many students become addicted to it and waste their valuable time in using facebook that may hamper their studies. They suffer in the long run. I am aware of the demerits of it. So, I am assuring you that I will take the best of it. But I will not spend much time in using it.
No more today. Salam to mother and love to my youngers.
4. Write a letter to your father about your aim in life. (তোমার জীবনের লক্ষ্য জানিয়ে তোমার বাবাকে একটি চিঠি লেখ।)
105, Shantinagar Road, Dhaka-1000
13 March 2017
I have just received your letter. In your letter you have asked me about my aim in life. Of course, I have my own aim in life. And I am leading my life towards my aim. My aim in life is to be a doctor. There are many reasons for choosing the profession of a doctor. The village people in our country are very poor, especially the people of my village. They suffer from various diseases. But there is no qualified doctor to serve them. There are a few quacks but they cannot serve them properly. Rather they extort money from the simple folks. Many people meet premature death for want of proper treatment. So I have decided to serve the people of my village through the profession of a doctor.
In this regard after passing the HSC I shall get myself admitted into a medical college. After obtaining the MBBS degree I shall go back to my native village and set myself to serve my village people through practice. I shall give them my service at the lowest cost.
No more today. Pray for me so that I may achieve my goal. My best regards to my mother and affection for my younger sister. Take care of your health.
Your only son
important letter for hsc 2022
5. Write a letter to your friend Nasif telling him about the study tour you enjoyed a few days ago. (কয়েকদিন আগে উপভোগ করা শিক্ষা সফরের কথা জানিয়ে তোমার বন্ধু নাসিফকে একটি চিঠি লেখ।)
17, Station Road, Natore
10 February 2017
Heartfelt love to you. I hope you all are quite well. I am well too. You would be pleased to know that recently we went to a study tour from our college. Let me give you a description of the tour.
I along with some of my friends decided to go on a study tour. According to the decision, we went to the study tour on the 25 January. We went to the Shat Gambuj Mosque in Bagerhat. You know it is a place of historical interest. We had hired a bus to go there. We also took with us other necessary things. The hired bus took us to the place without any difficulty. We reached there before the expected time.
Reaching there we began to visit the Shat Gambuj Mosque. We had taken cooked food with us and so we did not have to cook. I was surprised to see the big and beautiful building of the mosque. The mosque was excellently built following the Mughal style of architecture. The surroundings, especially the Majar of Saint Khan Jahan Ali, the large tank in front of it and the crocodiles in the tank were also charming. I had to play an important role in the tour. I was in charge of management.
However, after staying there till 3 pm, we started our return journey. In fact, the tour really widened my outlook and inspired me a lot to go to such tours.
6. Write a letter to your uncle about your visit to a place of historical importance. (তোমার ঐতিহাসিক গুরুত্বপূর্ণ স্থান দর্শন সম্পর্কে তোমার বন্ধুকে একটি চিঠি লেখ।)
2 March 2017
My dear friend,
Accept my compliments. I am fine. I hope you are fine too.
Last week I had a visit to Sonargaon. You know about the place. I went there by bus. I had a wonderful experience there. I went round the museum and saw many historical relics in it. They gave me both pleasure and practical knowledge. I have learnt about the coins, soldiers, their uniform, weapons and armours of heroes of Bengal during the time of Isha Khan and Giasuddin Azam Shah. In the museum a guide helped me. It was a fine excursion for me. I took down some information in my diary about my journey. I had a camera with me. I took some photographs which will give you pleasure. I returned by bus in the afternoon.
I shall tell you more about the visit when I meet you.
Your loving friend
7. Write a letter to your younger brother about the importance of learning English. (ইংরেজি শেখার গুরুত্ব সম্পর্কে তোমার ছোট ভাইকে একটা চিঠি লেখ।)
Momin Road, Chittagong
My dear Sujan
My love is to you. I received your letter on the 8th instant and came to know that you have got very poor marks in English in your Half-Yearly Examination. I have observed that you are not keen to learn English. The importance of learning English is immense.
English is an international language. So the necessity of learning English cannot be denied. English is the official and state language of many countries of the world. At present it has become the main medium of communication. You cannot hope to communicate with the other countries or with the foreigners without knowing English. Getting a good job now totally depends on the knowledge of English. Books on advanced learning, science and technology and literature are also published in English. Without having a good command over English you cannot expect to study or go through these books and articles. For receiving higher education, learning English is a must. So if you want to keep pace with the modern world, you ought to learn English and put more emphasis on it.
No more today. More when we will meet. I hope you will take proper care of your study.
Your loving sister
important letter for hsc 2022
8. Write a letter to your younger brother/friend about the importance of physical exercise. (শারীরিক ব্যায়ামের গুরুত্ব সম্পর্কে তোমার ছোট ভাই/বন্ধুকে একটি চিঠি লেখ।)
3 January 2017
My dear brother
Your letter is to hand. I am very glad to know that you are regular in studies. But I am worried about your health because you are often suffering from different complaints. In order to keep in good health you should take physical exercise. I am writing a few words about its importance.
Physical exercise is a systematic exertion of human body. It is good for us in a number of ways. It helps our muscles and nerves to work properly. It helps to breathe more deeply and get more oxygen into our lungs. Physical exercise helps to digest our food well and increase appetite. This is why the person who takes physical exercise can eat enough and does not have any indigestion. It helps the blood to circulate all over the body properly. It also prevents constipation. Physical exercise helps to remove insomnia. It increases immunity in the body.
Regular physical exercise with proper food and rest can help a man to build a good health and maintain it. So I am advising you to take regulated form of exercise. I hope you will follow my advice.
I am well. With best love to you.
Your elder brother
9. Write a letter to your younger brother advising him not to copy/ adopt unfair means in the examination. (পরীক্ষায় নকল/ অসদুপায় অবলম্বন না করার জন্য উপদেশ দিয়ে তোমার ছোট ভাই এর নিকট একটি চিঠি লেখ।)
3 June 2017
My dear brother
Your letter is to hand. I am very glad to know that you are fine. I am fine too. But I am anxious to know that some of your friends copy/ adopt unfair means in the examination. They are not your real friends. You should keep away from them.
It is a vice to copy in the examination. I hate it. It is a crime. If a student wants to copy, he cannot learn the lesson. He does not try to learn the lessons. He rather prepares the sheet for copying. That is a waste of time. That is an act of self-deception. It makes him a bad student. He spends time in making ready the copies, whereas, by this time he can learn the lesson. Thus he can never learn. He can never acquire knowledge.
Good students never copy. You can never pass well by copying in the examination. Life is very competitive now. If you want to shine in life, you must know a lot to face the competition. You cannot build up a good career if you do not study and acquire enough knowledge. So, I advise you not to copy in the examination. I believe you will act on my advice.
That’s all for today. With best wishes,
Your elder brother
10. Write a letter congratulating your friend on his success in the exam. (পরীক্ষায় সাফল্যের জন্য তোমার বন্ধুকে অভিনন্দন জানিয়ে একটি চিঠি লেখ।)
6 June 2017
I have received the news about your success in the SSC Examination. I extend my best congratulation to you on your brilliant success. It’s a unique achievement in your life. My parents are very glad to hear the news. I feel proud of you.
You have secured GPA 5. It’s a grand success. You have brought a great glory to your family and the college. It is a rare academic distinction for you. Because, it is only you who have achieved laurels of success from your college.
I know that your aim in life is to become a doctor. So I suggest you for admission into a famous college where you can have a congenial environment for studies. I know you are careful. But still I advise you not to involve yourself in politics.
Try to do much better in your future life. Ability, integrity and hard work will bring you success. And you have these qualities. I am sure that you will reach the goal of your life.
Convey my best regards to your parents. Again with heartiest congratulations and best wishes.
আমরা ইতোপূর্বেই এইচএসসি ২০২২ ইংরেজির ১ম পত্রের সাজেশন উত্তরসহ শেয়ার করেছি। যা তোমরা কোর্সটিকায় সম্পূর্ণ ফ্রিতে ডাউনলোড করতে পারবে। আজকের আলোচিত important letter for hsc 2022 পেতে ওপরে দেওয়া ডাউনলোড বাটনে ক্লিক করো।
ডাউনলোড করতে অসুবিধা হলে আমাদের ফেসবুক পেজে ইনবক্স করো। তোমাদের সাজেশনগুলো সম্পর্কে আমরা আমাদের ইউটিব চ্যানেলে নিয়মিত আপডেট দেই। তাই সাজেশন আপডেট মিস না করতে আমাদের YouTube চ্যানেলটি SUBSCRIBE করতে পারো এই লিংক থেকে।