অনার্স ৩য় বর্ষ হিসাববিজ্ঞান management accounting in english সাজেশন
management accounting in english
বিষয় কোড : ২৩২৫০৭
ক-বিভাগ: অতিসংক্ষিপ্ত প্রশ্ন ও উত্তর
1. What is the full meaning of AICPA?
Ans. The full meaning of AICPA is American 1 Institute of Certified Accountants.
2. What is management accounting?
Ans. Management Accounting is the system of 1 identification measurement, Accumulation, analysis, preparation, interpretation and communication of information that co-operate managers in fulfilling organizational target or mission.
3. What in the full meaning of GAAP?
Ans. The elaboration of GAAP is, “Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.”
4. Define cost.
Ans. Cost is a forgoing measured in monetary terms, incurred or potentially to be incurred to achieve a specific objective.
5. What is semi-variable cost?
Ans. Semi-variable costs are costs which posses characteristics of both fixed and variable overhead costs.
6. What is product cost?
Ans. All kinds of costs that are involved in the purchase or manufacture of goods are called product cost.
7. What is capital rationing?
Ans. The Capital Rationing refers to the choice of investment offers under financial constraints in terms of a given size of capital.
8. What is JIT?
Ans. Just in time (JIT) inventory control systems occur when a business holds no stock and instead relies upon deliveries to raw materials and components arrive exactly when they are needed.
9. What is inventoriable cost?
Ans. All costs that are involved in the purchase of manufacture of goods. In the case of manufacturing goods, these costs structure of direct materials, direct labour and manufacturing overhead costs used in the production process.
10. What is traceable fixed cost?
Ans. A cost that can be identified with a particular segments and that arises because of the existence of that segment is called traceable fixed cost.
11. What is activity cost pool?
Ans. Cost pools is an accounting term that refers to groups of accounts seving to express the cost of goods sold service alocatable with in a business.
12. What is unavoidable cost?
Ans. Unavoidable cost that cannot be influenced at the business unit level but is controllable at the corporate level.
13. What is markup?
Ans. Mark up is an amount by which price overcome cost.
14. What is break even point?
Ans. Break even point is the level of activity at which an organization neither earns a profit not incurs a loss.
15. Write down the formula of contribution margin ratio.
Ans. Contribution margin ratio…
=(Total Contribution margin/Total Sales)×100.
16. What is high low method?
Ans. It is a mathematical method that uses the total costs incurred at the high and low levels of activity to classify mixed costs into fixed and variable components.
17. What is break-even chart?
Ans. When the relationship between revenue, cost and level of activity in an organization presented in graphic form is called break-even-chart.
18. What do you mean by range?
Ans. Difference between highest and lowest value is called range.
19. What is marginal cost?
Ans. Marginal cost are variable costs consisting of labour and material costs, plus an estimated portion of fixed costs is called Marginal cost.
20. What is shutdown cost?
Ans. The cost that can not be avoided by storing the production is called shutdown cost.
21. What is flexible budget?
Ans. A budget which is designed to change in accordance with the level of activity actually attained is called flexible budget.
22. What is IRR?
Ans. IRR method is an alternative mathod of NPV. The rate at which the NPV is zero. Thus it does not involve any assumptions about interest rate.
23. What is cash budget?
Ans. Cash budget is a plan indicating expected cash inflows (receipts) and outflows disbursements) during the specific period of time.
24. What is zero based budget?
Ans. A technique of budgeting where in a manager is required to prepare the budget for his area of activities from base i.e. from zero.
25. What is financial Budget?
Ans. A financial budget must assess financing 1 needs, including an evaluation of potential cash shortages. Financial budget deals with the expected assets liabilities and stockholders.
26. What is budgetary control?
Ans: The budgetary control is techniques, planing and control method and acting upon results to achieve maximam profitable.
27. What is budget variance?
Ans. A measure of the difference between the actual fixed overhead costs incurred during the period and budgeted fixed overhead costs as contained in the flexible budget.
28. What is NPV?
Ans. NPV is the summation capital investmentsusually earn return that extends over fairly long period of time.
29. What do you mean by variance analysis?
Ans. According to CIMA “Variance analysis is a process of determining variance and causes of it’s”.
30. What is idle time variance?
Ans. It is that portion of labour efficiency variance which is due to abnormal circumstances such as strike, lock-outs, power failures, machine breakdown material crises etc, is called Idel time variance.
খ-বিভাগ: সংক্ষিপ্ত প্রশ্ন
1. What is meant by Management Accounting?
2. Discuss the different stage of the product Life cycle.
3. Describe the role of management accounting in the decision making process in a business organization.
4. Discuss the career opportunities in management accounting.
5. Discuss the Product Cost and Period Cost.
6. Show the differences between variable costing and h absorption costing.
7. Distingush between Traditional Costing and activity based costing.
8. State the underlying assumptions of CVP analysis.
9. What are the procedures of different decision making by susing incremental cost analysis?
10. Distinguish between budget and standard.
11. a. Discuss the advantages of Standard Costing.
b. What are the potential problems with the use of standard costs?
12. a. What is meant by product life-cycle management? State the stage of product life-cycle.
b. Define value chain. Name the six primary business functions that make up the value chain.
13. Discuss the method of standard costing.
14. The following information is obtained from the cost record of ABC manufacturing company:
Total manufacturing cost
Closing inventories of finished goods
Cost of finished goods
Factory overhead was applied 30% of total manufacturing cost and direct labour cost was 15% of factory overhead. Administrative and selling expenses Tk. 45,000. Total sales during the period was Tk. 3,10,000.
Prepare a cost sheet from the above information.
জাতীয় বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ের পরীক্ষার্থীরা, এই লিংক থেকে অনার্স ৩য় বর্ষ হিসাববিজ্ঞান উৎপাদন ব্যয় হিসাববিজ্ঞান সাজেশন পিডিএফ ফাইলে ডাউনলোড করে নাও। এছাড়াও হিসাববিজ্ঞান ৩য় বর্ষের সকল সাজেশন রয়েছে কোর্সটিকায়। যা তোমরা বিনামূল্যে পিডিএফ ফাইলে ডাউনলোড করতে পারবে। ডাউনলোড করতে অসুবিধা হলে আমাদের ফেসবুক পেজে ইনবক্স করো। আমরা আছি ইউটিউবেও। আমাদের YouTube চ্যানেলটি SUBSCRIBE করতে পারো এই লিংক থেকে।